Lorcelie A Tenorio
It’s been awhile we haven’t loved
Since that day you tore me apart
The day that I regretted most of my life
Finding that I was not loved.
I asked you to spend a time
Just to call me if you got time
Then I waited for awhile
Till the sun went down.
I finally got you the last moment of sundown
Asked you again to see me for awhile
You responded you got no time
So I came to reach you at the boat ramp.
When I got there, it broke my heart
I can see from you that your love is gone
You couldn’t care less
Whenever I’m around.
I was deeply hurt and turned around
We said too many hurtful words
So hurtful that we can’t compromise
On that boat ramp we stand.
Since then, we were growing apart
I can feel deep in my heart
Love and pain is all around
That slowly ruined our hearts.
Ms. Lorcelie (Lorie) Tenorio
6 February 2012
(Monday 11: 30 am)
Lorcelie A Tenorio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost Love by Lorcelie A Tenorio )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak