Lorcelie A Tenorio
Lorcelie A Tenorio Poems
- Just A Good Night Oh darling, how can it be? I have not ...
- Wasted Love I went for a walk along the beach Not knowing ...
- Lost Love It’s been awhile we haven’t loved Since that day ...
- The Waves Along The Shore Part... Once again, I heard the ...
- The Waves Along The Shore I walked and left footprints along ...
- Walking Alone A love so true, that’s all I know This love I...
- When You Are Away Honey, I don’t want to come home… My heart...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lorcelie A Tenorio
I went for a walk along the beach
Not knowing what I want to reach
Confused heart and mind is all I have.
I have thought of all the things we shared
Happy times and memories we felt
But still not contented at the end.
I don’t know why I’d become
So demanding and so unkind
All these years that we are one.
Maybe because I am so in love
That you are my breath and strength
And honey…. you are my life.
You really did not care how I felt
When I kept on telling you
I want you and I to commit.
There were times that I wondered ...