Lost in the midst of AWE
My joy knew not the bounds that day:
My Pedagogue and I forgetting our bounds,
Broke out the cocoons of customs to flew high!
Single step of ours left us the fruits of joy.
Either it be a feet or a water game;
Never had a low spirit.
Enthusiastic minds knew only to move ahead,
Astonishing the viewers with thou courage;
in simple, we are lost in the midst of awe.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost in the midst of AWE by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico