Adam M. Snow
Lost in a Self Taught Dream
Alone I sit in chamber morn;
confusion reigns, so I scorn.
The world itself berates my soul,
lost in thought when bell charm toll.
I ponder on, still lost in thought;
lost in dreams such devilish plot.
I now held dear this cursed heart,
torn between us, now flown apart.
Brought to a still in day of yore;
written in blood, this untimely lore.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost in a Self Taught Dream by Adam M. Snow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas
- Anchor Your Stained Glass Shadows In The.., mary douglas
- Over a bug;, george albot
- On Her Wintry Planet, At The Close Of Day, mary douglas
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas