Adam M. Snow
Lost in a Self Taught Dream
Alone I sit in chamber morn;
confusion reigns, so I scorn.
The world itself berates my soul,
lost in thought when bell charm toll.
I ponder on, still lost in thought;
lost in dreams such devilish plot.
I now held dear this cursed heart,
torn between us, now flown apart.
Brought to a still in day of yore;
written in blood, this untimely lore.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost in a Self Taught Dream by Adam M. Snow )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)