Adam M. Snow
Lost in a Self Taught Dream
Alone I sit in chamber morn;
confusion reigns, so I scorn.
The world itself berates my soul,
lost in thought when bell charm toll.
I ponder on, still lost in thought;
lost in dreams such devilish plot.
I now held dear this cursed heart,
torn between us, now flown apart.
Brought to a still in day of yore;
written in blood, this untimely lore.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost in a Self Taught Dream by Adam M. Snow )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...