Adam M. Snow
Lost in a Self Taught Dream
Alone I sit in chamber morn;
confusion reigns, so I scorn.
The world itself berates my soul,
lost in thought when bell charm toll.
I ponder on, still lost in thought;
lost in dreams such devilish plot.
I now held dear this cursed heart,
torn between us, now flown apart.
Brought to a still in day of yore;
written in blood, this untimely lore.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost in a Self Taught Dream by Adam M. Snow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton