RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Loss Of A Lifetime
Driving it home in a song of uncontained love left dying on the concrete sidewalk.
Everyone walking by, not noticing the pain a person is going through as they die inside from the loss of a lifetime.
Being taken from someone you've loved all your life is devastating and unable to be held inside.
A torrent of tears fall quickly, soaking the ground with intense suffering, leaving a hole in a now empty heart.
Mourning throughout the grief left behind, not knowing where to turn.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loss Of A Lifetime by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla