When the morn I embrace
Don’t I hear
Some more birds less?
Isn’t more hushed their din
A fear I feel within
They’re fast losing address.
Suppose one day they fully stall
I can’t hear a single wake up call
Only stirs my eyelids the light
To announce end of night.
Each day of progress
Of one invading race
Is some birds less
And more lives losing address.
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Losing Address by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Knows, Louis Borgo
- ZZ Was Hitler A Vegetarian, Saiom Shriver
- Palestinian DNA, Saiom Shriver
- Challengers for July's Contest - You Can.., Brian Johnston