RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Liveliness bouncing inside, impatiently waiting to fly into orbit.
Difficult times filled with stress tearing away inner peace and tranquility.
Needing freedom of expression, freedom of feelings and thoughts;
instead, entrapped in a soliloquy of harassment.
Reaching towards skies of unlimited potential, carrying weightless reflections of all held within.
Embracing emptiness, loneliness, abandonment, longing to put these
feelings into expressions, words, ideas.
Tantalizing poetry into existence, bringing forth joy and happiness
needed to live.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I hope I never grow up, because then I will have no time for anything.
A child has all the time in the world to do so very many things.
Comments about this poem (Limitless Potential by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid