RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Liveliness bouncing inside, impatiently waiting to fly into orbit.
Difficult times filled with stress tearing away inner peace and tranquility.
Needing freedom of expression, freedom of feelings and thoughts;
instead, entrapped in a soliloquy of harassment.
Reaching towards skies of unlimited potential, carrying weightless reflections of all held within.
Embracing emptiness, loneliness, abandonment, longing to put these
feelings into expressions, words, ideas.
Tantalizing poetry into existence, bringing forth joy and happiness
needed to live.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I hope I never grow up, because then I will have no time for anything.
A child has all the time in the world to do so very many things.
Comments about this poem (Limitless Potential by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Crosse Of Christ, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Love is complete, gajanan mishra
- When you know God, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Hymn, Sir Henry Wotton
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CIV, Sir Henry Wotton
- Friendship, Afshan Fatima
- Shaking Off The Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Golden Glow, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Prayer, Nicholas Breton
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)