RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Liveliness bouncing inside, impatiently waiting to fly into orbit.
Difficult times filled with stress tearing away inner peace and tranquility.
Needing freedom of expression, freedom of feelings and thoughts;
instead, entrapped in a soliloquy of harassment.
Reaching towards skies of unlimited potential, carrying weightless reflections of all held within.
Embracing emptiness, loneliness, abandonment, longing to put these
feelings into expressions, words, ideas.
Tantalizing poetry into existence, bringing forth joy and happiness
needed to live.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I hope I never grow up, because then I will have no time for anything.
A child has all the time in the world to do so very many things.
Comments about this poem (Limitless Potential by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam