Poet of the River (july 27 1994 / California, but move around a lot.)
Life (thought /motivational)
You can run your whole life, and still be behind.
you can walk a million miles and could have not gone anywhere.
you can wait an eternity for an answer you may never find.
you can give all that you are to someone and they may not even care.
you can scream your heart out but it does not mean someone will listen.
you can grow honesty towards others and still be fed a lie.
but life, all in all, you don't know what you would be missing.
if you didn't grab a hold, and just let it pass you by.
wake every morning, for each day is new.
every life is different, so see what this life has in store for you.
take the good with the bad, get up and follow your feet.
smile, life is not always sad.
and be the person you want to meet.
Poet Other Poems
- ' A Path With No End ' (Thought)
- ... (Sad)
- ~+': Song Of The Stream: '+~ (Thought)
- 4th Of July (political)
- A birthday with you(Happy)
- A Broken Heart (Sad)
- A Call of Destiny(Thought)
- A Little of a Little (thought/Motivation...
- A Million Coins (Happy/ Short Story)
- A Part Of Me(Thought)
- A Ripple In Reality (Thought)
- A Sister And Her Mister (Funny)
- A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad)
- Acceleration Without Breaks (Sad)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.