Life is a Mysterious Thing
It's an eye opening glimpse of time that is given to you for free,
So do not waste it standing there just trying to breathe.
Yes it can be crucial,
Sometimes thought provoking,
But it could also be availing,
Sometimes thought promoting.
Take it how you want,
Because it's all the same to me,
You cant change my thoughts,
That you will soon see.
So when the time comes,
That you trying not to bleed,
Just remember what i said,
And don't come crying to me.
Bailey Schatte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life is a Mysterious Thing by Bailey Schatte )
- wild rabbit., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Address to Wm. Tytler, Esq., of Woodhous.., Robert Burns
- Impromptu on Carron Iron Works, Robert Burns
- The Belles of Mauchline, Robert Burns
- Bhai Phonta, Brother's Paste, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Lord a-Hunting he is gane, Robert Burns
- Lines on the Author's Death, Robert Burns
- Verses on Captain Grose, Robert Burns
- Eyes they see, Diplove gautam
- Inconstancy in love, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Man, Sidney Watson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Autumn Song, Sarojini Naidu
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)