Life is a Mysterious Thing
It's an eye opening glimpse of time that is given to you for free,
So do not waste it standing there just trying to breathe.
Yes it can be crucial,
Sometimes thought provoking,
But it could also be availing,
Sometimes thought promoting.
Take it how you want,
Because it's all the same to me,
You cant change my thoughts,
That you will soon see.
So when the time comes,
That you trying not to bleed,
Just remember what i said,
And don't come crying to me.
Bailey Schatte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life is a Mysterious Thing by Bailey Schatte )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale