Life is a Mysterious Thing
It's an eye opening glimpse of time that is given to you for free,
So do not waste it standing there just trying to breathe.
Yes it can be crucial,
Sometimes thought provoking,
But it could also be availing,
Sometimes thought promoting.
Take it how you want,
Because it's all the same to me,
You cant change my thoughts,
That you will soon see.
So when the time comes,
That you trying not to bleed,
Just remember what i said,
And don't come crying to me.
Bailey Schatte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life is a Mysterious Thing by Bailey Schatte )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry