Life is never perfect,
None of us are perfect.
We must live through hard ships.
And move on,
All of us had made mistakes!
Just remeber, we are humans.
We were born to live, learn, and pass it on.
Through sorrow, anger, and heartbreaking moments.
We all have to learn to live 'through' it.
Things happen in life that can't be changed, but we can make it beter.
But remember, let bad things go away, and start fresh.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Life by Goldheart Bird )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unsatisfaction, The Moonlighter
- een onmogelijk toekomst, co the skipper
- Hey, Mister Sadducee!, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Feast, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Teeth, Phil Soar
- Life Withers Away..., sayantani choudhury
- Lynx, Phil Soar