Life is never perfect,
None of us are perfect.
We must live through hard ships.
And move on,
All of us had made mistakes!
Just remeber, we are humans.
We were born to live, learn, and pass it on.
Through sorrow, anger, and heartbreaking moments.
We all have to learn to live 'through' it.
Things happen in life that can't be changed, but we can make it beter.
But remember, let bad things go away, and start fresh.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Life by Goldheart Bird )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- a good day to say goodbye, Juwon Daniel
- The Fall, Robert Kane
- THE AWAKENING, Chromium Blues
- Recife Sidewalks, Kim Barney
- Friendship is the desire of soul, love exo
- Brave Women, Shqipe Prence
- Auteur zoekt, Madrason writer
- 16th Girls, jerica singleton
- The thief in the Night, Angell Afinowi
- Another Boring Catastrophe, Dazjha Hardy