Far far away in the dark of the space,
where the stars gloom their sparkle.
Thought made of life appear.
It was early morning in the sky,
though it was a still night.
Suns appear in shapes and numbers.
Tiny like flames of ambers
Now from one of the suns,
a shadowy figure was taking shape
blur man like body from the sky descent
and so after many more appear.
from strange silences that man ever heard
The sky like a firmament in the night glow
shooting like stars they start to blow,
in every direction, like colourful fireworks.
At first, fear touched our body,
Then tears have blind our eyes.
Every person look like he/ she
Like watching through the mirror that thinks and talk.
Existences are the eyes of what you see now
deep inside yourself
from the seas to the lands where the life has emerged
far as the universe which was made for mans.
Death that you fear now is what you see,
hollow transforming into your own reflection
upon the infinite universe.
Like a circle that has not beginning and not end.
Luca Menin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the p of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- FRIENDS VS. ENEMIES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CANDOR 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- ummeedein, rohit kumar choudhary
- RATIONALITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov