Air blow sad...
Air blow sad from the cloud nest.
At the endless god blesses, and angel splendours,
kiss of beauty; the gazelle vulgar fly
impressed like the empty shells, where tears blow loud,
memories through winging woodlands.
Discreetly revenges, at spells of whispering sounds.
Often quiet, I love the pity of life, grave by the earth irony.
Like a sword duel on the sands,
River of reins and whip mountain,
greedy carry the bright triumph of seas' fist.
Beneath the gullet of the spurts' sky
raising marching vermilion fields'
song of shore, remind me of lilies' reef.
Willow's despairing, ducks wounded of charming autumns.
Could they be mad, drunk by the vine shadow around?
Sobs gardens quite cry, marvellous fireflies shade.
Lantern of the night on the bushes' paws.
Radiant shine on the blinking night, drifting weeping shack of air.
Vast splendour of exquisite torrents' springs,
chaste calmly the horizon consoles
the joyful sing, like the birds stroke verse.
It rang the marble sun to pure sight.
Beneath the tree, tremble with light.
Fools flowers, of charming Colour
Swaying quiet, like flutes of gleaming swans.
Run by the rhythm water,
Tearful, shy and bright.
Luca Menin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Air blow sad... by Luca Menin )
- Robin Williams Tribute, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Dying In The Truth, Dexsta Ray
- CORPSE, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- Seven Seas, Yohan Confectioner
- The Eternal Moment, Yohan Confectioner
- Drinks, Yohan Confectioner
- Adolescence, Yohan Confectioner
- Stillness, Yohan Confectioner
- Time In History, George Egba
- Jadavpur University Campus, The Coffee H.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)