And the sky bright blue...
And the sky bright blue,
white clouds paint the empty spaces
where the thick wall, delimited
the transition overhead of the fig trees.
Palms begging the white Colour
And all, too quiet,
the breeze savours the summer heat.
I spent sleepless nights,
refreshes skin sweat heavily
wetting between the sheets
that were complaining.
And every morning, at sunrise,
spectacular as a Carriage, the horizon is approaching
carrying the heat pain.
Luca Menin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And the sky bright blue... by Luca Menin )
- Poet's mind, hasmukh amathalal
- Senses Flavorful Sounds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Behind everything, SALINI NAIR
- Fall Leaves, Leonard Dabydeen
- Rinsed Clean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating Photos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If I Should Die Some Tuesday..., Frank Avon
- Transformed womaniser, Kwalo Voro
- Gathering Broken Glasses By I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Filling Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)