Letter to the Past
Yo, Freshman Nick.
Stay out of softball,
unless you want to get hit.
Try to use your locker.
Even if it is never near your paths to class.
It will always be a pain in the-
Sh, this is a public school.
Don't get too mad,
at people, at news.
Try yo keep calm.
Forget that Anime club you so badly want.
It is too violent after all.
Now, go out into this world.
Kicking and screaming, as it tries to murder you.
Talk to people.
Don't just watch.
The students, no,
The peers, no,
the amazing people
of Creative Writing will have you relise,
you wish you took it sooner.
Hate you so much,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letter to the Past by Nicole Riess )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the p of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- FRIENDS VS. ENEMIES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov