The End of a Book:
Oh my God, no-why?
He was my favorite too.
There isn't a book two! !
What is the point here.
Much work, little sleep, no more.
Stop that, no more work
A Poe Day:
The echoing dark.
The screaching little black birds.
Flying little stars.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haikus by Nicole Riess )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)