Let us Run
Let us run; not for fun
Let our blood run in veins; not in vain
O! motherland, let our sons modify
codify, reform the society
and save us from the cancerous homosexuals,
Knowing liberty is equal to all
Not to demoralize and decay the mass
But to grow in peace and unity
Though a 'social animal'
Not to live lesser than animals.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let us Run by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
Did you read them?
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan