Ace Of Black Hearts
I'll make you a promise, if you promise me.
Yeah a mutual agreement.
Sometimes these kind of things are needed in war.
Yeah we've have been both really ugly.
Worst then getting a divorce.
I don't want your things, and you don't want mine.
Yet I there are days I want destroy everything you own.
A big bonfire roasting some marshmallows and hot dogs.
I mean if you going have one you should have some good food with it.
But what I'm burning is my own stuff
We need to stop this.
Mutual assured destruction.
Such is a deterrent.
I'm leaving after today.
And you must agree you will not follow, and I won't come back.
The parting impact.
A flaming body straight into the chest.
But somethings must be done.
No matter how twisted you feel on the inside.
Soon I will be free of these knots, this is the last blow I will be delivering to you for the rest of your life.
For the rest of your life.
Know I did I love you at one time.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Last Blow by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Baat toh itni si…., Priyanka Nayak
- Missing You, Priyanka Nayak
- On The Death Of Ella Fitzgerald, Shalom Freedman
- It's All Fare in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Blissful Atmosphere, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Going beyond death, see me, gajanan mishra
- Total Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- opganda.com ≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '수원휴게텔대박'…'동탄휴게텔.., bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
- opganda.com ≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '강남오피대박'…'동탄휴게텔'.., bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
- Being with you means a lot!, Sumita Jetley
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)