Ace Of Black Hearts
I'll make you a promise, if you promise me.
Yeah a mutual agreement.
Sometimes these kind of things are needed in war.
Yeah we've have been both really ugly.
Worst then getting a divorce.
I don't want your things, and you don't want mine.
Yet I there are days I want destroy everything you own.
A big bonfire roasting some marshmallows and hot dogs.
I mean if you going have one you should have some good food with it.
But what I'm burning is my own stuff
We need to stop this.
Mutual assured destruction.
Such is a deterrent.
I'm leaving after today.
And you must agree you will not follow, and I won't come back.
The parting impact.
A flaming body straight into the chest.
But somethings must be done.
No matter how twisted you feel on the inside.
Soon I will be free of these knots, this is the last blow I will be delivering to you for the rest of your life.
For the rest of your life.
Know I did I love you at one time.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Last Blow by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Wonder, shafeeqrahman rahman
- Disguised, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shuffling, ramesh rai
- Clouds., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The whooper, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The flood., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I can't sleep at night., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Matter Has No Matter, Curtlan Popo
- The snow is pretty., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The bells do ring., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Rider, Naomi Shihab Nye
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Naomi Shihab Nye
(12 March 1952)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(18 November 1939)