Ace Of Black Hearts
I'll make you a promise, if you promise me.
Yeah a mutual agreement.
Sometimes these kind of things are needed in war.
Yeah we've have been both really ugly.
Worst then getting a divorce.
I don't want your things, and you don't want mine.
Yet I there are days I want destroy everything you own.
A big bonfire roasting some marshmallows and hot dogs.
I mean if you going have one you should have some good food with it.
But what I'm burning is my own stuff
We need to stop this.
Mutual assured destruction.
Such is a deterrent.
I'm leaving after today.
And you must agree you will not follow, and I won't come back.
The parting impact.
A flaming body straight into the chest.
But somethings must be done.
No matter how twisted you feel on the inside.
Soon I will be free of these knots, this is the last blow I will be delivering to you for the rest of your life.
For the rest of your life.
Know I did I love you at one time.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Last Blow by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- जिउनि दाइरियाव,2010, Ronjoy Brahma
- not socially inclined, oskar hansen
- Goodwill To Men - Give Us Your Money, Pam Ayres
- Passion, Andrea Hegedus
- Winter Scene, Archie Randolph Ammons
- Love, Andrea Hegedus
- Glasses, RAJESH.C BOSE
- See, bee, Lee!, Edward Kofi Louis
- What is love?, Andrea Hegedus
- Why He Was There, Edwin Arlington Robinson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)