When the elevators' doors close..
My mind goes to lala land,
not Demi Lovato's lala land where she's happy and confident about herself,
Lala land where my head goes, as Selena Gomez would say, Round and round,
I see stars, butterflies, and fairies flying around.
goes the elevator to the next floor,
you guys think elevators are fun, don't you?
ARE YOU CRAZY?
this is horror!
who made this thing? !
I really wish Mr.WillyWonka was real,
he could have given us his glass elevator which is open from the top,
therefore we can breathe,
breath fresh air..
that beautiful taste my lungs adore,
I wish elevators weren't a nightmare.
It really gets hot,
I can't breathe,
I hate it when people are in an elevator with me,
I know you're probably thinking this is nonsense,
and this poem sucks,
just imagine group hugs,
I don't know..
8,273,212 PEOPLE HUGGING! !
Yeah that's how I feel when I'm in Lala Land
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Lala Land by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman