When the elevators' doors close..
My mind goes to lala land,
not Demi Lovato's lala land where she's happy and confident about herself,
Lala land where my head goes, as Selena Gomez would say, Round and round,
I see stars, butterflies, and fairies flying around.
goes the elevator to the next floor,
you guys think elevators are fun, don't you?
ARE YOU CRAZY?
this is horror!
who made this thing? !
I really wish Mr.WillyWonka was real,
he could have given us his glass elevator which is open from the top,
therefore we can breathe,
breath fresh air..
that beautiful taste my lungs adore,
I wish elevators weren't a nightmare.
It really gets hot,
I can't breathe,
I hate it when people are in an elevator with me,
I know you're probably thinking this is nonsense,
and this poem sucks,
just imagine group hugs,
I don't know..
8,273,212 PEOPLE HUGGING! !
Yeah that's how I feel when I'm in Lala Land
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Lala Land by Aisha Alansari )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Solomon's empire, hasmukh amathalal
- Restart, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- A Naat A warning Paposh Hayn Hum, Akhtar Jawad
- Values, Luo Zhihai
- TRUTH DEVOURING, Michael P. Johnson
- Dreams Money Can Buy, Ravinder Dhaliwal
- a Fading Torment, Tim Labbe
- Love Note 12, Michael P. McParland
- Glancing Back at Never, Sarah Cohen
- A Rest, Michael P. McParland