Alon Calinao Dy
Kiss in Heaven
I know our life here on earth
It's just one short breath
Darling I'll kiss you in heaven
There we would feel no pain.
I miss you when you're gone.
I've been thinking to follow you.
But, what can I do?
I've a little mission to be done.
Darling I terribly miss you so much
Someday I'll meet you in heaven's place
There I'll ask you again to marry me
With a blessing by our Almighty God.
My love, I know I feel very lonely now.
I will have a greeting kiss in heaven
And my soul will be happy once again.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kiss in Heaven by Alon Calinao Dy )
- Alluring Beauty with Thorns (A Lovely Ro.., Harindhar Reddy
- Stars Studded the Sky (cinquain), Harindhar Reddy
- Waltz of a Dream, Nathalie Handal
- La Movida, Nathalie Handal
- Scary and Nightmarey Ghost Walked, Harindhar Reddy
- I give You the Love of Calla-lily, Harindhar Reddy
- Captured In Chambers Of My Heart, Narayana Raghavan
- Beauty Revisited, Narayana Raghavan
- Santiago, Nathalie Handal
- Limerick-36, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
Andrew Barton Paterson
(17 February 1864 – 5 February 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)