Just Physcial Attraction
Loving bad boys is the female antidote
The word player is the most used in our dictionary
He don't care ' oh NO! ! NO! ! NO! ! '
I am in love with a NO good man
I know I should stay away for nothing is smart about him at all
A betrayal ring he placed upon my finger
Love the way he says I love you so
Oh yes I am lost in this physical attraction of what is bad for me
All he knows is fights, fights, and girls, girls, girls
He has no conscious for the pain he brings
I am in love with an NO good man!
It's so physical and I lust upon this love; I drowning in it!
And all he knows is fights, fights, and girls, girls
He is so dang sexy I cannot think straight
He is nasty; he don't care for me NO! NO! NO!
But I am so lustful for him,
I am blinded by this physical emotion!
He is only good for a little while
I am lost in this physical attraction
Yes he has me hocked, he is my antidote,
All it is, just physical, physical, physical, so lustful!
Oh don't be naive it is just physical, lustful! !
.... Chetty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Physcial Attraction by .... Chetty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Winning Bee, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Is it Halloween tonight, Mark Heathcote
- Buzzing Bee, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Question Reality, Monk E. Biz
- The Caged, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Good Are All Nights, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- DEADLY EB OLA VIRUS, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Crazy People Do Crazy Things, Monk E. Biz
- The Bright Night, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Time, maria sudibyo