Just Physcial Attraction
Loving bad boys is the female antidote
The word player is the most used in our dictionary
He don't care ' oh NO! ! NO! ! NO! ! '
I am in love with a NO good man
I know I should stay away for nothing is smart about him at all
A betrayal ring he placed upon my finger
Love the way he says I love you so
Oh yes I am lost in this physical attraction of what is bad for me
All he knows is fights, fights, and girls, girls, girls
He has no conscious for the pain he brings
I am in love with an NO good man!
It's so physical and I lust upon this love; I drowning in it!
And all he knows is fights, fights, and girls, girls
He is so dang sexy I cannot think straight
He is nasty; he don't care for me NO! NO! NO!
But I am so lustful for him,
I am blinded by this physical emotion!
He is only good for a little while
I am lost in this physical attraction
Yes he has me hocked, he is my antidote,
All it is, just physical, physical, physical, so lustful!
Oh don't be naive it is just physical, lustful! !
.... Chetty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Physcial Attraction by .... Chetty )
- Cold October Nights, Mikey Bachman
- Pilgrims, Suresh Dogra
- Arms of Rain, lakshmi s bose
- Once gone, Sentamu Aziz
- Misnomer, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Retribution, Valsa George
- Complete Puzzle, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Life, Faisal Qaiyum
- Kamala Das (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- "American Exceptionalism", michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)