Joy Is a Stagnant Pond
Joy is a stagnant pond.
A stagnant pond it is.
The stagnation is so joyous.
It really, really is.
The tadpoles feeding on the stagnant
Algae down below.
And up there in Stagnation Land
We're joyous and so
We love all this stagnation.
We really, really do.
It really is much better
Than the color blue.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy Is a Stagnant Pond by Andrew Hamm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smashed Potatoes, Richard Thripp
- From Our Father, louis rams
- Mutually, unwillingly lets go to bed, binod bastola
- The Sacrifice, Richard Flappa
- The Art Of Living ll, Morgan Michaels
- Eid Mubarak!, gajanan mishra
- life within, binod bastola
- Taking Her Down South, Richard Flappa
- 'My Sis...', M.p kumawat
- The Art Of Living, Morgan Michaels