RoseAnn V. Shawiak
John, A Singer
Christmas songs being sung by our friend, John.
A wonderful voice, rich, full, resonant,
tantalizing the atmosphere with good cheer and
memories for all of us here.
Such a wonderful gift of self to give, encouraging
holiday smiles and kindness of hearts everywhere.
Thank you John for sharing with us your
exhilarating, exuberance and joy, placing happiness
in hearts of those you're singing to.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (John, A Singer by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi