Is It Real?
Voices inside your head screaming at you,
people are around but you're alone,
your blood runs darker than midnight,
coldness takes over,
demons behind you hungry for fear,
people wonder and stare at you,
you wonder yourself,
is it real?
Summer Huggins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is It Real? by Summer Huggins )
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown