Take A Stand
Are you terrified child?
Are you soaked with anxiety?
Why do you stay silent?
Just take my hand,
Let me guide you through your struggles,
You are unyielding, never feeble,
The mind is exquisite, and dazzling,
Ravenous for knowledge, and truth,
No question is idiotic, but adored,
The world is spacious for all,
Keep the sagacious understanding, and the villainous play their games.
Make your voice be heard.
Summer Huggins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Take A Stand by Summer Huggins )
- to trip with you on the road again would.., Mandolyn ...
- Lost In Nothing, jackie compton
- The Book That Stands Alone, Katherine Nordhaus
- ~ Why ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- Nigeria Arise and Save thyself, Henry Isiekwe
- Not a minute or a day too late or soon, Mark Heathcote
- Little makes a lot, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- In For A Penny, In For A Buck, Noah Body
- O Wow!, Robert Eckstein
- হে নারী, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(22 March 1941 -)