Take A Stand
Are you terrified child?
Are you soaked with anxiety?
Why do you stay silent?
Just take my hand,
Let me guide you through your struggles,
You are unyielding, never feeble,
The mind is exquisite, and dazzling,
Ravenous for knowledge, and truth,
No question is idiotic, but adored,
The world is spacious for all,
Keep the sagacious understanding, and the villainous play their games.
Make your voice be heard.
Summer Huggins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Take A Stand by Summer Huggins )
- Green Signal, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I will search, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A smile, Emmanuel George Cefai
- दोँ नै, Ronjoy Brahma
- As a lovely flower, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow As a trickling tap, Emmanuel George Cefai
- To meet you, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Enchanted grail, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Eyes of night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The violin played, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)