Take A Stand
Are you terrified child?
Are you soaked with anxiety?
Why do you stay silent?
Just take my hand,
Let me guide you through your struggles,
You are unyielding, never feeble,
The mind is exquisite, and dazzling,
Ravenous for knowledge, and truth,
No question is idiotic, but adored,
The world is spacious for all,
Keep the sagacious understanding, and the villainous play their games.
Make your voice be heard.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Take A Stand by Summer Huggins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey