RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reading musical scores within my mind, I relax and feel refreshed, enjoying the genius I've come to know as
talent given by God.
It surpasses all avenues of distaste and brings life up against invisible thoughts, causing them to appear in
words, while I continue hearing rhythms and melodies
with every word I write in poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisible Thoughts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul
- Shadow, Liffy Liu
- Broken angel, Barbara Dixion