RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reading musical scores within my mind, I relax and feel refreshed, enjoying the genius I've come to know as
talent given by God.
It surpasses all avenues of distaste and brings life up against invisible thoughts, causing them to appear in
words, while I continue hearing rhythms and melodies
with every word I write in poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisible Thoughts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Attitude, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
- A Shoulder To Cry On, Joe Rosochacki
- The moment you, gajanan mishra
- Qoute # 6, Is It Poetry
- Animal Factory, Dasia Deas
- I am happy, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1886 - 1967)