Lee B. Mack (01/04/1957 to / Shelbyville, Kentucky)
Intelligence Without a Mentor Original 10 03 22010
INTELLIGENCE WITHOUT A MENTOR:
Original 10 03 2010
Intelligence without a mentor
Funny how time just keeps ticking
Right on away -is a play righting as
Orientated divinely thought to say
Written as Comedy -as intended
To be portrayed -it’s the soup of
Plasticity of a mind gone astray
Marked by the staining of bloody
Aneurisms seeping into the gray -the
Silence of pain and forgotten brain
Curious temperament humility and
The evil inspired disdain -within
Guided by inquisition lightning –fear
Forbade following the imperatives
Leading all the mentors to the left
And to the right –down the slippery
Slopes onto terrace after terrace
Of the names of lands with their
Rubrics in decline -gravestone
Sanctimony to a peoples’ generation
In due time -stand and watch the
Veil of shell as technology mentors and
Students grow -enclosed in electric
Tracking outside the embryo inside
Quantum and macro heuristics at play
Down cross county aside throughways by
University Boulevards and El Camino Real
Mission paths and ghetto alleys –inside
Mounds of mined data –mummies seven
Times seventy days prepared -grave stone
Says E = MC2 -birth stone is Employment =
Money times Currency Squared –God’s will
All formula show themselves pre-prepared.
Lee B. Mack's Other Poems
- A Daughter's Lament
- A Granddaughter's Smile
- A Language of the Spirit (Improvisatio...
- A Pay Check: (Original 12 06 2008)
- A Poem Speaks Native (Improvisation 10 2...
- A Worldly Realm Of Aesthetic Things To L...
- Affraid Of Coming To Know: (Original 0...
- Antithesis Original 09 26 2010
- Before Tucked Away Wild Weed: (Origin...
- Big Sisters; (Improvisation 08 10 07...
- Brand The Minds Of Youthful Allegiances;...
- Brooklyn DJ Downtown (Original 03 07 ...
- Card Game Original 10 13 2009
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.