RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Spreading music laughingly about the room, along with an exquisite energy of belly dancing.
Folding stress and putting it away for the time being, silencing any problems standing in the way of promoting a peacefulness of the soul.
Taking a rapid avenue to serenity, music brings it totally into being, expressing it in a lively and energetic stance, qualifying every step with an acrimonious piercing of the atmosphere, equipping every single moment with a vision of propensity.
Across and back, pointing ahead to a center of focus, inspiring every passage of neurons to open up and let in every particle of imagination to be examined and used, instead of lying in depths, never to expire again, because they're etched in memory.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inspiring Passage by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- HEATH THE IMPERSONATOR, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Forgive or Forget, Deanna Gorton
- HATS OFF TO DR. CAMERON AND JOANN, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Day By Day With God Make My Way (Sonneti.., Dorian Petersen Potter
- HAROLD'S COFFEE LOUNGE, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- The Al-Mighty God, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- He Send Us (Nonet), Dorian Petersen Potter
- ANGELS ARE, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ANGELICA HUSTON, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Batman And Robin (Limerick), Dorian Petersen Potter
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)