RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Spreading music laughingly about the room, along with an exquisite energy of belly dancing.
Folding stress and putting it away for the time being, silencing any problems standing in the way of promoting a peacefulness of the soul.
Taking a rapid avenue to serenity, music brings it totally into being, expressing it in a lively and energetic stance, qualifying every step with an acrimonious piercing of the atmosphere, equipping every single moment with a vision of propensity.
Across and back, pointing ahead to a center of focus, inspiring every passage of neurons to open up and let in every particle of imagination to be examined and used, instead of lying in depths, never to expire again, because they're etched in memory.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inspiring Passage by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer