Inside our soul among the glittering choice,
Lives unconquered morality in versatile mind,
We can all find our voice to tell others about paradise,
With inspiration and reasons we don’t understand.
Sow experience in the names we give to our mistakes,
Intrinsic pictures beautiful and delicate remained exquisite,
Dreams known by shapes in shadows of poignant images,
It feels like paradise in side where the taste is private.
Cordial pilgrimages were invariably in a state of two minds
Sophistication of time where opportunity is left to design,
A more enviable world magnificent by mortal standards,
Those better pursuits of mind taking up the confine.
We struggle to conceal the valiant buildings inside
Excel in every intense wind the atmosphere can supply,
Our venture for charm and enchantment to step outside,
Unaware of indefinite failure waiting to grinned horribly.
We are pleasant inside when we get over difficulties,
Open wide the state of vitality in appearance of paradise,
Shredded in base seclusion we conceive secret dignities,
Bruised like flowers in the wind without expressive voices.
Fallen in places the consciousness of dark creases,
The sense that we are not alone in the cradle of emotion,
We are deeper in love with the imagination of promises,
And we hide the reliable facts with jealous suspicion.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Inside Paradise by Gerry Legister )
Did you read them?
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Explosive True, sallam yassin
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman