RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Alive and flowing deep within this outer shell, a soul,
shy, timid, peers without.
Horizons beckoning with tantalizing, life-long fingers,
stretching towards destiny's lost shores.
Reminders of the past, swiftly speeding, portraying
life the way it's being lived today.
Sending forward, messages of hope, each new day ends
Peace residing, flowing deep within a soul, shy and
Beginning life again on a serene and talented inner
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inner Island by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- National University, Edward Kofi Louis
- May We All Find What We're Looking For S.., Daniel Karbon
- Your love has made me wild and mad, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Tree of life, Veronica Centeno
- Gil Scott Heron, Daniel Karbon
- Headache, Daniel Karbon
- Seeds, Edward Kofi Louis
- What Makes a DAD, John Masaitis
- Big Blue, Veronica Centeno
- Our Leader, Narendra Kuppan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson