Indict Trends Transient
Trust, founded, must rebound with feeling, zeal,
Indict trends transient, superficial flight.
True talent, filling canvas with delight,
Must soar, more, sing-wring meanings' common weal.
Maintain poetic principles, ideal,
Investing inner energy whose light,
Catalyzed by pregnant second-sight,
Spins sense intense in music inkling wheel.
Spurn dry prose rose d[en]ying to conceal
Trite minds behind 'free verse' cursed uncontrite.
Swerve not though knot some, jealous, might draw tight.
Successfully through harmony reveal
Ways words unreel original connections,
Write, scorning empty rite, block blank corrections.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Indict Trends Transient by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Homophones, Victor Cruickshank
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal