Indict Trends Transient
Trust, founded, must rebound with feeling, zeal,
Indict trends transient, superficial flight.
True talent, filling canvas with delight,
Must soar, more, sing-wring meanings' common weal.
Maintain poetic principles, ideal,
Investing inner energy whose light,
Catalyzed by pregnant second-sight,
Spins sense intense in music inkling wheel.
Spurn dry prose rose d[en]ying to conceal
Trite minds behind 'free verse' cursed uncontrite.
Swerve not though knot some, jealous, might draw tight.
Successfully through harmony reveal
Ways words unreel original connections,
Write, scorning empty rite, block blank corrections.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Indict Trends Transient by Jonathan ROBIN )
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
- We are superior to all, Aftab Alam
- Love Deity, Aftab Alam
- Your Love Affairs With Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- With love affairs, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)