Is It Poetry
In Through The Out Door
Coming home to what I have.
Thoughts that I have borne in your head.
Makeup has erased your face.
Powdered cheeks mother, daughter when lead.
To represent all I have said.
Have I what you have never thus had.
Mrs red bush once green leaves few would leave.
Tall trees and their girth you have felt.
In through the out door.
The out door brown mat on the floor.
Blue veined thighs.
White marble the floor in the light.
Such are the feelings I feel in my heart.
In through the out door a lot.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Through The Out Door by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- frog on pug, sallam yassin
- Invincible, Jackie Osae
- See The Girls, Sell The Photos of, As Yo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- in/out, co the skipper
- I Cannot Hold Israel Guilty Merely, The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Homecoming, David Lewis Paget
- A Battle Within, Manauwer Raza
- To My Family, Elia Michael
- Do Not Play With The Emotions of Simple .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- SMOKE OF DECEIT, Terence Repelente