in my eyes
when your look in my eyes what do you see?
do you see the pain or the anger i hold inside?
what do you see in my eyes?
maybe only the brown color of my pupil
or a tear wanting to cry out
in my eyes you should see the bravery and the strength i have too look into your eyes.
and when you look in my eyes i tell you what others don't
in my eyes you can tell my emotions and my thoughts
when you look in my eyes you can see that their actually more than eyes
their your emotions, your thoughts, and your inner slef
your eyes are as strong as your heart, as powerful as your brain and as beautiful as your inner slef.
so what do you see in my eyes?
in my eyes you see me.
celia hinojosa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (in my eyes by celia hinojosa )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver