Bijay Kant Dubey
In Bras, Panties And Nightwears, She Doing A Catwalk, A Bikini Babe, How To Paint Her And Portray Her? Is It Her Portrait?
Is it modernity,
To see the beauty
In bras, panties and nightwears?
Is it modernity
To see the beloved
As a denuded beauty,
As a bikini babe
Calling her a babe, a doll,
A chick, a beach girl?
Making her do the cabaret dance,
The theatre artiste,
Rock and roll,
Sing at the party
As a bar singer or dancer,
Where are we going after all?
A girl of the urban space,
Global and cosmic,
Hosteller and hotelier,
Picnicker and holidayer,
Travelling and touring,
We should not as thus.
A desperate and frustrated girl,
Exploited and denuded,
Drunk and inebriated,
She has become hippie-like, a gipsy
One of a don't care, don't mind.
But view her with love,
So much sympathy and affection,
Leave her not
At the crossroad of life,
Love her, love her,
Try to give the warmth.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Bras, Panties And Nightwears, She Doing A Catwalk, A Bikini Babe, How To Paint Her And Portray Her? Is It Her Portrait? by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Dusky Day in Dallas, michael walker
- Mom, Barbara Dixion
- I almost was left behind., Sonia Ode Lucci
- Fairyland, Alesia Leach
- Lack of money does not mean lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On The T.V., Hannah Bryson Price
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)