Bijay Kant Dubey
In Bras, Panties And Nightwears, She Doing A Catwalk, A Bikini Babe, How To Paint Her And Portray Her? Is It Her Portrait?
Is it modernity,
To see the beauty
In bras, panties and nightwears?
Is it modernity
To see the beloved
As a denuded beauty,
As a bikini babe
Calling her a babe, a doll,
A chick, a beach girl?
Making her do the cabaret dance,
The theatre artiste,
Rock and roll,
Sing at the party
As a bar singer or dancer,
Where are we going after all?
A girl of the urban space,
Global and cosmic,
Hosteller and hotelier,
Picnicker and holidayer,
Travelling and touring,
We should not as thus.
A desperate and frustrated girl,
Exploited and denuded,
Drunk and inebriated,
She has become hippie-like, a gipsy
One of a don't care, don't mind.
But view her with love,
So much sympathy and affection,
Leave her not
At the crossroad of life,
Love her, love her,
Try to give the warmth.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Bras, Panties And Nightwears, She Doing A Catwalk, A Bikini Babe, How To Paint Her And Portray Her? Is It Her Portrait? by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)