RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Immersion In Sorrow
Quietly sitting amongst nature and it's sounds,
wondering why this sadness has overcome me again.
Total immersion into deep pits of sorrow without
any reasons why I should be here.
Thinking does not bring to mind any clue whatsoever.
Darkness eludes all knowledge or hides it in deep
There are no ways to run from it's tight grasp,
struggling only brings frustration and no relief.
Spinning away without any control, watching life
spiral downward into the pits of hell.
Quietly sitting, wondering why this sadness has
such a hold on me.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Immersion In Sorrow by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard