Look a me, look at me.
Don't divert shyly.
A simple look
can penetrate the soul.
If only I didn't look so dull!
We're different in every way.
Should we let the pieces
fall where they may?
The string is being cut shorter;
We are running out of time
I don't think I ever amused you-
It was only my imagination.
Our worlds will never intertwine.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imagination by Unintelligible Susurration )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Had A Dream., richard harris
- Interlude, Sidney Wade
- The Generations Of the Stamped Fools., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Gold, Rimni chakravarty
- Red Tether, Diane Wakoski
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski