If We Just Could...
There is no doubt that the sun is bright,
And doubtless is way to endless love…
If we were strong, we could forever fight
Or else just die, the life is not enough.
We could see light in broken empty glass,
We could begin new stories every day
With paper, pens, of soul kind mass,
We`ll go away or with nobody stay.
If we were strong to say that mind was weak,
That our thoughts were nothing, full of greed,
Without God inside we were all sick,
We always cried and longed for, or dreed.
If we were strong to see the inner child,
To say about our silent dream,
If we became responsive, intent, mild,
We could dissolve in love of fear scream.
If we just could… or, maybe, try to want
To be as strong as angel in the sky,
We could create, and holly wonders bond,
We could the sorrow make to finish, die.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If We Just Could... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Legacy Of Goodness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Snowflakes, Wani Rahil
- Moments That Never Were, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- TREASURE ISLAND: Overall Statistics, Frank Avon
- Poet's mind, hasmukh amathalal
- Senses Flavorful Sounds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Behind everything, SALINI NAIR
- Fall Leaves, Leonard Dabydeen
- Rinsed Clean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating Photos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)