If We Just Could...
There is no doubt that the sun is bright,
And doubtless is way to endless love…
If we were strong, we could forever fight
Or else just die, the life is not enough.
We could see light in broken empty glass,
We could begin new stories every day
With paper, pens, of soul kind mass,
We`ll go away or with nobody stay.
If we were strong to say that mind was weak,
That our thoughts were nothing, full of greed,
Without God inside we were all sick,
We always cried and longed for, or dreed.
If we were strong to see the inner child,
To say about our silent dream,
If we became responsive, intent, mild,
We could dissolve in love of fear scream.
If we just could… or, maybe, try to want
To be as strong as angel in the sky,
We could create, and holly wonders bond,
We could the sorrow make to finish, die.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If We Just Could... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara