I ran as fast I could,
They wondered why I would.
I was running in my mind,
To see what clue I could find.
I ran under skies white and blue,
I ran at the edges of the ocean blue.
It seemed a wonderful thing to do,
So I ran as fast as I could.
Once a reason to stop,
Came my way,
So I fast as I could,
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Ran by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -49, Ronjoy Brahma
- Inner Beauty Growing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Baby Hurt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak