I met my fate
Some time ago I met my fate
I met my fate in two brown eyes
Saw him and knew he was my mate
so funny, cool, but yet so wise.
Heard his voice and loved it,
Saw his face and loved it,
Read his writings and loved it,
Heard him talk and melted,
Love his hair turning gray,
Love his accent so sweet
I don't think I can convey
How he makes me feel complete.
I know that fate plays games with me
That has always been the case
Because together we cannot be
Gotta forget that gorgeous face.
He's got everything I dream
I said 'for him I'd change religion'
He shines for me as a light beam
But...he lives in another region.
I gotta try to find myself
I gotta live in 'here and now'
I need to work on my inner self
Gotta do it, but I don't know how.
My quest for findings has started
My fate will help me here, I know
I feel so powerless and daunted
But have a life plan to bestow.
CeCe Lamberts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I met my fate by CeCe Lamberts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Invisible Cage (For Robin Williams), Tori Leftwich
- Advent Of The Eagle's Cry, Captain Cur
- Strange Charisma Of Your Words, Captain Cur
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 11, Aftab Alam
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 10, Aftab Alam
- Bright, John Shea
- The Passion Inside, Jason Summers
- Earth Control, Moses Samandar
- I Won't Hold You Back, Jason Summers
- Happy New Year, Jason Summers