I'm Always A Friend
Sometimes we've quarrels
And seem we never were to meet.
We drill and roll in turmoil like baffled barrels,
And tear at each other like wild game meat.
Yet, I'm always a friend
Who'll stand by you in any instance.
Though constantly we've a tricky trend,
Our lives still stand at the same stance.
I'm always a friend,
Despite the uncouth circumstances
And the ways the world eyes our blend
That it always predict its flaws and nuances
I'm always a worthy friend;
A friend who'll always stand by and for you,
And cherish each step of your life,
Never taking you for an option.
Wherever your steps trend,
Know thus, you've a friend
Who's always there for you,
Loves, treasures and respects how special you're.
Eric Lungai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Always A Friend by Eric Lungai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar