I'm Always A Friend
Sometimes we've quarrels
And seem we never were to meet.
We drill and roll in turmoil like baffled barrels,
And tear at each other like wild game meat.
Yet, I'm always a friend
Who'll stand by you in any instance.
Though constantly we've a tricky trend,
Our lives still stand at the same stance.
I'm always a friend,
Despite the uncouth circumstances
And the ways the world eyes our blend
That it always predict its flaws and nuances
I'm always a worthy friend;
A friend who'll always stand by and for you,
And cherish each step of your life,
Never taking you for an option.
Wherever your steps trend,
Know thus, you've a friend
Who's always there for you,
Loves, treasures and respects how special you're.
Eric Lungai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Always A Friend by Eric Lungai )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Inner nightmare, iluneos periform
- Light, Isaac Maliya
- Trapped in a dewy glistening web, Mark Heathcote
- Three Days Before Christmas, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Insanity, Michael P. McParland
- Invisible, Michael P. McParland
- A Journey in a Winter Morning, Kumarmani Mahakul
- The Uninvited Guests, Tony Adah
- I Am Not Evil, Michael P. McParland
- Great Black Spectre, Michael P. McParland