Eric Lungai Poems
- When I Will Sing My Own Song A time may come when i'll sing ...
- End Of An Error? It's end of an error, Err...end of an era:...
- They Killed A Dream There was a healthy foetus That yearned...
- Thank You Mama You gave birth to me in kindness Brought me ...
- Letter To The Unborn Do not feel the haste to come Oh you, ...
- Do I Deserve To Die? You come to my house at night juddering ...
- Song Of A Bored Man Oh thee living dead who can’t agree to ...
Am a modern wage labourer who having no means of production of my own, am forced to sell my labour power in order to live. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Lungai
When I Will Sing My Own Song
A time may come when i'll sing my own song,
And that time is coming fast.
I'll sing my own song,
Perhaps a lyrical song coloured with joy,
And maybe a dirge bursting with sorrow
A time will come then i'll sing my own song,
A song in praise of fallen heroes,
A song in huge honour of hunger
A song for incessant insecurity,
A song of unemployment.
One thing i don't know
Is whether the church will sing to this song,
And dance to its tunes, or make it
A song for offering of offerings
I don't know whether to make it secular;
If it be ...