Eric Lungai Poems
- They Killed A Dream There was a healthy foetus That yearned...
- End Of An Error? It's end of an error, Err...end of an era:...
- Song Of A Bored Man Oh thee living dead who can’t agree to ...
- Letter To The Unborn Do not feel the haste to come Oh you, ...
- Clinging Memories Teach me again How to sleep facing the ...
- When I Will Sing My Own Song A time may come when i'll sing ...
- I'M Always A Friend Sometimes we've quarrels And seem we ...
Am a modern wage labourer who having no means of production of my own, am forced to sell my labour power in order to live. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Lungai
I'M Always A Friend
Sometimes we've quarrels
And seem we never were to meet.
We drill and roll in turmoil like baffled barrels,
And tear at each other like wild game meat.
Yet, I'm always a friend
Who'll stand by you in any instance.
Though constantly we've a tricky trend,
Our lives still stand at the same stance.
I'm always a friend,
Despite the uncouth circumstances
And the ways the world eyes our blend
That it always predict its flaws and nuances
I'm always a worthy friend;
A friend who'll always stand by and for you,
And cherish each step of your ...