I Love My Mom
I love my mom, she gives so much
I long to feel her gentle touch.
She helps me grow, she helps me learn
I see her love at every turn.
When trouble looms, I feel her near
I know there's nothing I need fear.
From dawn to dusk, she's here all day
She keeps the dangers well at bay.
Every day when I wake up
Its love from Mom that fills my cup.
I hear her voice, I see her smile
There's joy between us all the while.
A special time it is today
Who ever thought it would be this way
You gave me life and now I'm here
You're a mom, it's your first year.
If I could talk and send a note
You'd cherish all the things I wrote
"I love you Mom" it sure would say
I wish you happy mother's day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love My Mom by Robert Keller )
- Blinding Trust, Nick Kler
- I was falling, Rohan Nath
- The Moon And Me, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- The Mighty Tower, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- When will I be Free?, nic berja
- Spreading, Aparna Chatterjee
- To The Milking Gone, Julian Mann
- No Regrets, Nancy Cullen
- Dark Days, micheal john
- Out Of Philosophy, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- Palm Tree, Rabindranath Tagore
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- All You Who Sleep Tonight, Vikram Seth
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)