I Love My Mom
I love my mom, she gives so much
I long to feel her gentle touch.
She helps me grow, she helps me learn
I see her love at every turn.
When trouble looms, I feel her near
I know there's nothing I need fear.
From dawn to dusk, she's here all day
She keeps the dangers well at bay.
Every day when I wake up
Its love from Mom that fills my cup.
I hear her voice, I see her smile
There's joy between us all the while.
A special time it is today
Who ever thought it would be this way
You gave me life and now I'm here
You're a mom, it's your first year.
If I could talk and send a note
You'd cherish all the things I wrote
"I love you Mom" it sure would say
I wish you happy mother's day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love My Mom by Robert Keller )
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Be ants, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sketching Patterns, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Assurance, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Us Of A, Joe Muschaweck
- Don't be primitive, Aftab Alam
- Trophy Mother, Antonio Liao
- Accruing Factions Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Turning pages, Jamie Fox
- Being Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)