I Love My Mom
I love my mom, she gives so much
I long to feel her gentle touch.
She helps me grow, she helps me learn
I see her love at every turn.
When trouble looms, I feel her near
I know there's nothing I need fear.
From dawn to dusk, she's here all day
She keeps the dangers well at bay.
Every day when I wake up
Its love from Mom that fills my cup.
I hear her voice, I see her smile
There's joy between us all the while.
A special time it is today
Who ever thought it would be this way
You gave me life and now I'm here
You're a mom, it's your first year.
If I could talk and send a note
You'd cherish all the things I wrote
"I love you Mom" it sure would say
I wish you happy mother's day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love My Mom by Robert Keller )
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow