I Love My Mom
I love my mom, she gives so much
I long to feel her gentle touch.
She helps me grow, she helps me learn
I see her love at every turn.
When trouble looms, I feel her near
I know there's nothing I need fear.
From dawn to dusk, she's here all day
She keeps the dangers well at bay.
Every day when I wake up
Its love from Mom that fills my cup.
I hear her voice, I see her smile
There's joy between us all the while.
A special time it is today
Who ever thought it would be this way
You gave me life and now I'm here
You're a mom, it's your first year.
If I could talk and send a note
You'd cherish all the things I wrote
"I love you Mom" it sure would say
I wish you happy mother's day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love My Mom by Robert Keller )
- True Poetry Is Like A Rose, Denis Martindale
- Lovely butterflies Fly by, See I, Harindhar Reddy
- Believe and trust, hasmukh amathalal
- The Dumb Honest Judges, julius lenjatin
- Alluring Beauty with Thorns (A Lovely Ro.., Harindhar Reddy
- Stars Studded the Sky (cinquain), Harindhar Reddy
- Waltz of a Dream, Nathalie Handal
- La Movida, Nathalie Handal
- Scary and Nightmarey Ghost Walked, Harindhar Reddy
- I give You the Love of Calla-lily, Harindhar Reddy
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Andrew Barton Paterson
(17 February 1864 – 5 February 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)