Alon Calinao Dy
I Long For Your Love
My heart longs for your love,
Though I say not a word,
I couldn't hide the love I have,
For you for a long time.
When you kiss me,
There's nothing I can say,
But merely say your name,
'O Gre Pearl Gay.'
I do hardly believe it,
When you say to me,
'You're the best man I ever met.'
Yet there's no reason for you to lie.
My love, I miss you now and then,
You promise not to leave me behind,
It makes me cry all of a sudden,
Because that's all I need.
I never cry but I burst into tears,
I can't explain these feelings,
I have for you eternally.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Read more at Buzzle: http: //www.buzzle.com/articles/i-long-for-your-love-poem.html
Comments about this poem (I Long For Your Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- When Spring Goes By, Duncan Campbell Scott
- (955) Poverty (Acros.., Melvina Germain
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)