Alon Calinao Dy
I Long For Your Love
My heart longs for your love,
Though I say not a word,
I couldn't hide the love I have,
For you for a long time.
When you kiss me,
There's nothing I can say,
But merely say your name,
'O Gre Pearl Gay.'
I do hardly believe it,
When you say to me,
'You're the best man I ever met.'
Yet there's no reason for you to lie.
My love, I miss you now and then,
You promise not to leave me behind,
It makes me cry all of a sudden,
Because that's all I need.
I never cry but I burst into tears,
I can't explain these feelings,
I have for you eternally.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Read more at Buzzle: http: //www.buzzle.com/articles/i-long-for-your-love-poem.html
Comments about this poem (I Long For Your Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz