I'll no more be grieving
I can forget you! I can end the pain,
I can stop the bleeding;
I'll not speak again your name,
You'll never see me needing.
Too much anger, too much sadness,
Too many nights of no embraces;
I had to flee and end the madness,
To blot out hurt and all it's traces.
I'll never speak your name aloud,
Your banished from my mind;
I can lose myself in any crowd,
And new friends, I can find.
Your out the door, gone from me,
Your memories are ending;
Your face is now just history,
And this message I am sending.
Consider this, my final letter,
A note of bitter leaving;
I'm off to something better,
And no more, will I be grieving.
david lessard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'll no more be grieving by david lessard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji