I'll no more be grieving
I can forget you! I can end the pain,
I can stop the bleeding;
I'll not speak again your name,
You'll never see me needing.
Too much anger, too much sadness,
Too many nights of no embraces;
I had to flee and end the madness,
To blot out hurt and all it's traces.
I'll never speak your name aloud,
Your banished from my mind;
I can lose myself in any crowd,
And new friends, I can find.
Your out the door, gone from me,
Your memories are ending;
Your face is now just history,
And this message I am sending.
Consider this, my final letter,
A note of bitter leaving;
I'm off to something better,
And no more, will I be grieving.
david lessard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'll no more be grieving by david lessard )
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way