I know You but
I know You but who are You
Why are You here That I am asking You
What are You doing here in this light in this dark
That I am asking You and You are remaining silent.
You are remaining silent and I am in dark
Is it Your mystery when it see me that bark
I know what I know please don't ask
I have no voice no language I am working as clerk.
What I see what I hear all are nothing but truth
I know only You and I am with You, my dear
Who are You and what is with You that I know
When I go deep and deep with in me that has nothing to do.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I know You but by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison