Joey Jones Poems
- My Tears Are Ink My tears are ink for the lines I ...
- Seasons Of Love Our love was a love whispered in the winds ...
- Seasons Of My Soul Seasons of My Soul The spring, such a...
- Midlife Crisis Between life's rise and wane where naivety ...
- Hopelessness This havoc is destroying my days as torrents ...
- Maples Gentle Shade Today as I sat in the maple's gentle ...
- The Wane As my tomorrows begin their slow steady wane I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joey Jones
My Tears Are Ink
My tears are ink for the lines I write
about this friend I miss this night
a soul to which my spirit rhymed
couplets were we, perfectly timed.
Alone I am now, a single line of verse
penned deeply in melancholies curse
an endless caesura placed in the way
between my tomorrow and my yesterday
As these tears dry about the friend I adore
I know about him I can compose no more
with my life's own story I must move on
renewing myself with the breaking dawn
His memory I shall forever find here
within this poem written with my tears.