I know the perfume that clings to you,
the deeper glance
that sometimes for seconds lingers in your eyes,
the long moment
that we are at times caught in each other,
every breath and gasp
when joy and passion burns the highest
and the tender feeling of your soft hand.
Gert Strydom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Know by Gert Strydom )
- Hogmanay Hangover, Barry Weedon
- Poet's Corner, Naveed Khalid
- Error, Neela Nath
- SLOW DOWN CHARLIE BROWN, shannon strauss
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson