Gert Strydom (03 April 1964 / Johannesburg, South Africa)
I know the perfume that clings to you,
the deeper glance
that sometimes for seconds lingers in your eyes,
the long moment
that we are at times caught in each other,
every breath and gasp
when joy and passion burns the highest
and the tender feeling of your soft hand.
Poet Other Poems
- “Where have all the soldiers gone? Gone ...
- 1899-1902 (Cavatina Sequence) (In Answ...
- 20th century
- 5th Avenue remembered
- A accountant at a transport company
- A Bee Buzzes Past In Its Flight
- a Birthday
- A birthday: Far too long
- A bottle of wolf’s poison
- A bouquet for you
- A Boy Fishing (Cavatina Sequence)
- a Brave Boer boy
- A brave Field Cornet
- A brood of vipers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.