Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
If I smile, and say I never loved you in that way.
Would you believe me?
If I told you I cried, because you tried kill your self.
Would it feed your ego a little more?
I know it's you.
Tell me does that scare you?
A secret identity already revealed.
How many others do you still have hidden.
Worry not because I have desire the contact you anymore then I have to.
This is just to let you know I know.
Don't even think about sending a single message to me you obsessive psycho.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.