Ace Of Black Hearts
If I smile, and say I never loved you in that way.
Would you believe me?
If I told you I cried, because you tried kill your self.
Would it feed your ego a little more?
I know it's you.
Tell me does that scare you?
A secret identity already revealed.
How many others do you still have hidden.
Worry not because I have desire the contact you anymore then I have to.
This is just to let you know I know.
Don't even think about sending a single message to me you obsessive psycho.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Know by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse
- Curriculum Vitae, C.k. Pearse
- O The Knowledge, sallam yassin
- The Day Silver Walked Into My Life, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Time To Come Home, Wilfred Mellers
- I Am Always With You, Amitava Sur
- I Dream Of You, Lilly Emery
- In Springtime Under The Trees, Kyle Schlicher
- Change Coming, Kyle Schlicher
- One Because Of The Other, Kyle Schlicher