I Invite The Spring
When the winter is to get off the door
I invite the spring to come in
and cherish the garden of my soul
to let the flower blossom
to surmount my unveiling moment
to pamper my unwilling soul
which wants to get rid of all lust of life
but the life always desires for existance
so the spring vernalise each moment of life.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Invite The Spring by ramesh rai )
Did you read them?
- The Truest Love., Achill Ladd
- Points made between waves, Mark Heathcote
- ignus fatuus or sketches of my past?, Mandolyn ...
- Black Wings, Lilly Emery
- United we Stand Divided we fall, Aftab Alam
- Beauty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Come Home, Richard Provencher
- Like our dream, Aftab Alam
- A puppet in times hand, Aftab Alam
- Nature's arts., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)