Adam M. Snow
I have seen Maelstroms Eternal
I write with flowers of ink,
thy love poured out on page,
in a slumbering alder away in endless flight;
swaying with the stars, so white 'gainst the black night sky;
facing the horizons, on the calm black waters called -ink.
-I write for thee that thy heart be free.
I have seen maelstroms eternal,
mount in my soul but endless;
-An abyss without thee, I dare thee not.
By starlight the rushes lean over thee wide:
-The ink on the page is erased,
-The text is long forgotten.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I have seen Maelstroms Eternal by Adam M. Snow )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II