Adam M. Snow
I have seen Maelstroms Eternal
I write with flowers of ink,
thy love poured out on page,
in a slumbering alder away in endless flight;
swaying with the stars, so white 'gainst the black night sky;
facing the horizons, on the calm black waters called -ink.
-I write for thee that thy heart be free.
I have seen maelstroms eternal,
mount in my soul but endless;
-An abyss without thee, I dare thee not.
By starlight the rushes lean over thee wide:
-The ink on the page is erased,
-The text is long forgotten.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I have seen Maelstroms Eternal by Adam M. Snow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raising Children Without Hatred, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Back In The Eighties, Anthony Di'anno
- Fires Of Blazing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak