Is It Poetry
I Have Loved The Sea
I have been washed clean come to me
The ocean waves kind the sea
And I saw how you looked at me and I see.
Looking back at the warm sand white as snow
If I could one day say
I once had love, love chose me.
Now as I look ahead the sea calls me
Back from where you came
And your name was the reason I am not sure
If the ocean is not what it seems.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Have Loved The Sea by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I preach peace, hasmukh amathalal
- हम क्यों ज्यादा आग्रही और हठी है ham kyo, hasmukh amathalal
- Here is to an Endless Musing, James Darwin Smith II
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid
- Me, Tony Adah
- The darkness of depression, Katharine Wonham
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris